Saturday 5 December 2009

eum-ag

long longg time no post!! i'm missing u guys!!!!! it's nice to meet u again, hihihi, i just changed my template, i'm bored with the old one, although this one is plain, but i liked it :). sorry for the one whole week dissapearance, my dad forgot to pay the internet bill, and it made the company cut the connection, it's almost making me crazy!!!!
so, for this post, i'm gonna talk about music :DD

taking back sunday is gonna come to Jakarta!!! omG, i'm so so so so glad! check here for more information http://www.jakartaconcerts.com/. They plan to come at 3 Maret 2010, hope they really will come. and by the way, u can get the pre-sale ticket now! go get em' now!


wuuuuuuooo, and last thursday (3 Dec '09), i just watched rain's concert at JITEC, mangga dua square, Jakarta! yayyyyy, he's really so so so so hot and sexy! although i don't really like his song, but i like him when perform and dance! my father got this free tickets from his friend! so i decided to go with my brother and his girlfriend. so i ask Yessica to accompany me. it was a wrap though!!


the ticket!




people said that Yessica look like me, or me look like Yessica, LOL. what do u think? btw, she's wearing all my outfits! she didn't bring nice clothes to watch rain, and she also wore my pyjamas when sleepover ;p


ci chika, me and yessica


what i wore: (well, yes, i'm lazy to tag it) hihihi


*smooch smooch

4 comments:

Yessica said...

Nice dress.. btw if I'm not wrong.. I think know your friend Yessica. She is one of wall street student, right? :)

piping said...

@ yessi: u did? hihihi. tar aku salamin deh ke dia. hihih

stylefrontier said...

rain concert looks fun :D lucky you. love what you wore to the concert!

han said...

nice outfit :)

visit/follow/comment/ex.link if u dont mind
www.brainfreeze-dj.blogspot.com