Saturday 19 December 2009

bogorbaby-jellyfish


heyyyy hooo!!!! last sunday (Dec, 13), i just went to Bogor with best friend, April! i went to see my boy, he was mad at me, and we haven't talked for a while, so i asked april to accompany me, we took the bus, and spent almost 1 hour in the bus, hihih. no pain, no gain, right?
but after we reached Bogor, i spent more times with my soon-will-be mom in law than with my boy, since he was not at home when i got there, (and it's sort of making me panic, because i thoughts he wasn't want see me) so when my mama in law met friend at the Pakuan (kind of sport club, her friend was the manager) april and i decided to took some photos. fyi, because my boy didn't know that i'm gonna come, so he went to his friend's place, but i'm glad that he wasn't avoding me. :D


what i wore that day, i'm using my daddy's shirt. :p


and this is when i switched my outer with april's jeans jacket
and, lemme introduce u to her! we had been a good friend since we were at kindergarten. hihi


she's wearing van she tee, and here when she switched her jeans jacket with mine

she's quite cute, right ? hihii


here us at the Botani Square, and my boy was the one who took the picture


i bought this horta doll only for 20 thousand rupiah! fyi, at the top of its head will grow green grass when u give it water everyday. hihihi!


if u don't mind, please adding me as ur friend at Chictopia, left me some comments or add me as your fave chictopians, and i'll comment yours too :)

and oh, R.I.P Brittany Murphy :(

anyway, i just cut my hair last tuesday (Dec 15), i wanted to have a bowl cut, but since my cheek so chubby, it didn't fit my face. :(


i love my hair tail!!!






















my friends called me jellyfish!
what do u think of my new hair? left me some comments if u don't mind, and i'd love to visit back your blog and left u a comment :)

and don't forget to follow my blog and my Twitter @pipingverina, lemme know if u have followed me, i'll follow yours too!


here's a gift for u because u have visited my blog! hihihi, i dunno if u have or haven't watch this video, if u haven't then u should watch it! i have no idea what this boy mumbling about, but i love this ukuleleboy somuch!!!



*smooch smooch

20 comments:

Megawati Tanujaya Tjhin said...

rambut lo lucu abis huhahaahhahaha

piping said...

@ mega: wkwkw! iyaaa! agak gila ya gua? wkwkw

Megawati Tanujaya Tjhin said...

hahaahahha. iya si hahahaha. tapi jellyfishnya lucu. hahahaha

piping said...

@ mega: wkwkwk!! thankkk u!

Olivia Liem said...

U're so cute with the new haircut!! I like it :)

piping said...

@ olivia: thanks dear!! hihihi!!

devishanty said...

whoaaaa! crazy hair! :P

piping said...

@ devishanty: hihihi! yes, it is! but i love it! hihihi

Devi Yolanda said...

wahh ternyata ada blog juga yahh!hehehe. cute bget deh new haircutnya, really out of the box!! :)

piping said...

@ devi: iyayyy! wkwkw.. trimakasih cantik, tar aku link yah :D

han said...

cute hair, and want the doll :)

ci, sorry but could you please relink me, it's djhanq.blogspot.com, thanks

michelle_ said...

i've just found ur blog and twitter !
follow my twitter back yah @glister_blister !

you have the hottest haircut !

oh and i followed ur blog too :D

enjoy your last few days of 2009 !
hope you havent wasted this year for nothing ;)
visit my blog + comment + follow !
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

JINX said...

lov'n this blog...so glad i've found it...

michelle_ said...

thanks for linking . gw link jg yah .
btw gw uda follow twitter loe .
follow me back yah

@glister_blister :D

awesome post !
keep up the blogging work .

wish you a merry christmas in 2 days !
visit my blog + comment + follow !
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

regina stacia abigail said...

hey kak:) thankyou for your nice comment on my blog hehehe. i totally in love with your hair. kinda weird but its superb cool ya!!!

and also i have a NEW POST please leave a comment on it:) hehehe thanks yaaa

http://reginastacia.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

thanks for the sweet comments as always !
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com would love to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !
<3 may you wishes come true .

xoxo . Michelle ..

Nabila RH said...

hi piping
i like your hair..it's really you. and the bogor trip lokks really fun. ;D
i' ve linked you btw, link me back sweetie

stylefrontier said...

verinaa missing you already dear!
haha
love this post
so complete like all in one
lol
your haircut is the hawtest dear
have a great holiday
hope can meet you again real soon

smoochie!,
fhen

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

potongan rambutmu lucu sx..

visit and follow:
http://fashionnista-dorothy.blogspot.com/

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

hi,,i luv ur haircut..
http://fashionnista-dorothy.blogspot.com/
visit and follow me if u want and i will follow u back..thx