Monday 30 November 2009

bang bang banggg!






hellow! it's been a century since i updated my last post! because i’m kinda lazy for these day, and been studied for my mid-semester exam. btw, i just met my boy yesterday! ohh yes, i'm missing him too darn much! i haven't seen him for 2 weeks! hihihi. we watched 2 movies yesterday, first, we watched new moon at artha gading. (sorry for edward fans) but this movies has dissapointed me, i nearly fall asleep when watching, and edward kinda look lame. but i do love Jasper and Jane so much!! if not because of Jasper, i wouldn't watch this movie i think. then, we watched a chrismast carol 3D. we watched that 2 movies in 2 different mall. LOL! but, honestly, i think a chrismast carol is way way better than new moon! how do u spent ur weekend? are u all having fun?

8 comments:

regina stacia abigail said...

Wow! i already wathched that film too. i thin its a great film:)

ZANAH said...

I love your bangs look beautiful on you... wish I can pull that off... tried and failed! :) Mon Mode Blog

stylefrontier said...

love the outfit. simply chic

Veren Lee said...

thank you for your comment on my blog.
anyway, I got some loose socks in metro dept.store, and many more.

ps : wanna exchange link?
I will follow your blog and I hope you follow me back. hehe :]

devishanty said...

hi hi! not a twilight saga fans..
but I love jackson rathbone too! hhihihih.

anyway, I've linked you and follow you at bloglovin!

Becky Tjandera said...

Hello darlaaa . Haha . Nice outfit I love it ! So much fun yah with your boyfriend hihi . New Moon emang kurang . Bagusan Twilight . Haha . Btw tag na bakal dikerjain at my next post yah . :)

Earlene said...

sorority row is better than new moon. u should watch that movie.lil'scary but sexy .lol

Olivia Liem said...

Hey there, just found your blog accidentally.. Love your look here.. And the clutch is so cool!

I'm following ya! :)