Saturday 21 November 2009

think pink

thanks to F i K a, she's the one who's tagging me for 7 pink things in my room. i have a lot pink stuffs, to be honest, hey, it's universal color for all girls, right? :). so these are the 7 things:


1. my window's curtain
2. some dolls in my bed
3. my hellokitty stuffs
4. some of my beauty stuffs
5. my piglet's tissue case
6. my nokia cdma, which my boy brought it for my 17th b'day
7. last but not least, some of my novels :)

hey, actually it's more than 7 ;p
btw, this is the 7 girls that i'm gonna tag:
miss lia
tabitha
vecha
becky
cupang
chelle
curly

u guys don't forget to do the tagged, okay? thankk u :))

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for tagging me :)
i really love pink, and i'll post mine soon!

ryder said...

seven pink things seem a lot.
but the idea behind the post is cool. even thoiugh, i dont know if i would be able to find 2 pink things at my place.

piping said...

@ tabitha: hahah! okay, i'll be waiting for ur post :)

@ ryder: hihihi, thanks anyway. but pink is definitely the universal color for all girls. ;p

hilarious shop said...

it's me, tabita..
i have uploaded some new items. please visit to my online shop :)

http://hilarious-shop.blogspot.com/
happy shopping!

Fika said...

we have the same color of curtains!! hoho

anw, I bought the shawl from cotton ink (cottonink.blogspot.com)..go check their web...and you'll be hooked up with their blog..hahaha

regina stacia abigail said...

woww what a nice pink thingy, kak fika tagged me too:).ohiya,i'll be added you ass myfriends at chictopia hehe.but wanna exchage link?

reginastacia.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

hey thanks for tagging me :)
i'll post mine soon.
LOVE
xoxo