Monday 8 February 2010

tagging award

tagged by fhenny

The Task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

I like brushing my teeth 3 times a day
I like art and fashion
I like strumming my ukulele
I like watching Discovery Channel
I like reading books
I like cookies and cream ice cream
I like to be a pure vegetarian
I like animals, no, i LOVE them!
I like kings of convenience and regina spektor
I like laughing out loud with my besties
I like to be alone
I LOVE my life!
----------------------------------

Today is Monday
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There's more choice in like,
Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I dislike.

----------------------------------

I hate people who destroy the nature
I hate cockroaches
I hate eating bad food
I hate anyone who talk trash about their friends
I hate when i run out of cookies and cream ice creams
I hate topeng monyet
I hate clowns
I hate ANYONE WHO TREAT ANIMALS BADLY!

tag to: riati, nora, alvi, susan, yofany, lalita, han

--------------------------------------------------------

Here is some rules to join international blogger community:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above,the rules and questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these rules.
5. Recruit at least seven(7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BloGGiST INFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave and the URL of your post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your answers:
1. The Personal Tagged Me : Alvi

2. His/her site's tittle and url: http://alvianakalin.blogspot.com/

3. Date when you were tagged: idk

4. Persons you tagged 7 person:

riati, nora, fhenny, susan, yofany, lalita, han

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Give thanks to whom it gives you: Thanks to Susan and Veren for the award :]

2.Name and an author you love: Neil Gaiman, Roald Dahl

3.If applicable, name an author who highlights: I don't really understand the question. LOL

4. Books you love: Emily The Strange: The Lost Days

5. Something that always excites you: my boys, my Doddo, my family :)

6. Something you hate: i hate someone who talk trash about their friends

7. Pass it on to 7 blogs

riati, nora, alvi, fhenny, yofany, lalita, han

2 comments:

febrina utami putri said...

eh cuii, itu international blogger community tuh apaan sih?

piping said...

gua juga gatau! wakakak!