Wednesday 13 January 2010

here comes the bride!

CONGRATULATIONS TO KAK ADE AND KAK DINAR!
(Jan, 10 2010)



kak Ade is my best friend, April's brother, woah! kak Dinar look so beautiful!


here is April with her sister, Kak Eka. 2 beautiful girls!



so this is me, with my bestfriend!



check out my Chictopia

ASK ME ANYTHING! formspring

and follow my twitter if u like! @pipingverina



i have a friend, who just started fashion-blogging, don't forget to visit her blog!! AlvianaKalin

sorry for my laziness and my absence, to be honest, i’ve been too busy these days, with my studies, tasks, and whatsoever

and oh, i bought this dress at Beijing, i just love NBC so much! i have so many NBC items. and i’m so glad i went to Beijing, they have NBC shop! too bad, there’s no store like that in Indonesia. :(
THOSE HEELS ARE KILLING MY LEGS! after wearing it for 30 mins, i even can’t feel my own legs! XD

thanks for all ur lovely comments, i’m very appreciate it, sorryy for my late posts.

*smooch smooch

24 comments:

Gricia (Cia) said...

looks like NBC is a grat store.never heard bout them bfore.hehe..

and i think eventhou those over the knee boots is killing u..they look great!haha

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

beda ndiri baju nya nat ! hahah
tp its ok . you look fierce !

thanks for the lovely comments darling.
appreciate the time you took to visit my blog !
keep posting up great inspirations..
x. Michelle..
glisters and blisters :D

devishanty said...

congrats for them both!
wow i'm so in love with those heels!

Anonymous said...

saw ur comment on my blog. okay i'll link u back :)

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

thank you for followed my blog :)

http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

NoViTaRisTiaNa said...

thanks for u're comment dear..
luv u're stripy dress :)

nopaynovita said...

hello piping,uve nice blog too..thanks for follow and link me.:)
ive link you back:)

han said...

heart ur shoes,
will visit ur friend's blog :))

visit/follow/comment/link
tattoo freak
thankies ci :))

Yessica said...

Love the stripe dress! =D
hehehe,thanks for the nice comment! will follow and link your blog,dear.. =D

Riati Cornelia said...

hhahaha ke kawinan pasti org2 pd liatin lo ?
love ur dress beb. hehehe.

Becky Tjandera said...

Yay wedding ! Haha . Piping keren bgd c bajuna ! Nice heels ! Hihi . Okay I'll follow your blog !

Susan Angelia said...

awww, you look different from the others tpi keren kok!!
hahaha

thanks for the comment and sure, I'll link your blog too!!

Susan
http://my-sweetosur-life.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

such beautiful photos :)

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

love your outfit! i love stripes hihi
and i like how you pair it with knee high socks
missing you mucchh
have a great sunday :)

Alviana Kalin said...

NBC thu apa yah sayy? haha.. hey btw, thanks for the link for my blog!! i'm so happy. :D
btw, the shoes is awesomee. where did u buy them??

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

piping i have awardsfor you, check it it inmy blog :D

Amalia Mas'ad said...

I have an award for you, check it on my blog :)

Alviana Kalin said...

hey dear, just gave you an award. check my blog! :)

Brenda Evans said...

good luck with ur studies and stuff :) . and i've followed u, follow back ya if u don't mind :)

Camryn said...

Beautiful wedding. You look fabulous. :)

febrina utami putri said...

oi nathan! ketemu blognya hahaha. i've linked you xD

OmNomNom said...

i'm linking you yaa :)
yofany

blackecstasy said...

hey darlaa! lols! post lagi donggg!! :)
i've followed and linked ur blog :)
tenqiu for ur lovely comment in my blog :)
love ur post :)

xoxo

yudia aiiu

http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

piping said...

thanks for ur nice lovely comments! sorry if i kinda late replying it :(

*smooch